study sheet regarding Dodd-Frank Act

I can see contents regarding 2010: Dodd-Frank Act in the study sheet under the session of Insurance Regulation. While, i don't see any contents of Dodd-Frank Act in the wiki of Porter.2-Devlpt, I then found the wiki article of FIO.DoddFrank. However, i cannot find some contents from the study sheet in the wiki article (e.g. what is systematically important financial institutions, what is the meaning of develop a living will, etc).
Have i referred the wrong article?
Do i need to understand and memorize those contents regarding Dodd-Frank Act in the study sheet?

Comments

• It looks like the Dodd-Frank content you're referring was from a reading that is no longer on the syllabus. We will review that section of the cheat sheet and make appropriate changes. Thanks for pointing this out. I will post here when the changes have been made.

• @jasonchw
    The cheat sheet has been edited to remove that reference. Thanks!

• I noted that the study sheet is updated. But i cannot find the details of Financial Stability Oversight Committee (FSOC) in the Dodd-Frank Act wiki article. By using the search function, i found this word in an article called "Baribeau.Regs" which is not in the ranking table. Is that i can ignore the FSOC?

• Yes, you can ignore the details of FSOC. (The Baribeau reading was removed from the syllabus but it is archived in the wiki which is why you found it by searching.)